Osi Vision's primary strength is found in our team. We are rigid in our beliefs that our personnel are a part of a family, and our leadership works to invest in the success of every employee. In addition to hiring team members for specific work assignments, we strive to help establish a long-term career with multiple assignments with a diverse client base. We believe this approach adds to our strategy for long-term growth within the company, and fits the "Osi Way" of long-range thinking and relationship building.
Osi Vision is currently seeking qualified candidates to join our growing team.
- Alarm Monitor
- Business Operations Specialist
- CDAR Systems Engineer
- COMSEC Analyst
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Laboratory Animal Husbandry Technician
- Senior Acquisition Program Analyst - E8 JSTARS Program
- Senior Acquisition Program Analyst - RQ-4 Global Hawk Program
- Senior Acquisition Program Analyst (CDL)
- Sr. Software Engineer
If you are interested and have experience in one or more of the areas above, click here to access the online application.
**Important! In order to complete the application process, you must click the link in the email you will receive immediately upon submitting your application.
We offer a competetive benefits package including -
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance with company premium contributions
- Company paid employee life insurance
- Group discounted rates on supplemental disability and life insurance
- Paid Time Off and up to ten paid holidays
- Participation in a 401(k) retirement program
- Access to a virtual marketplace for discounted pricing and other benefits with hundreds of vendors