Quality Assurance Test Analyst III
Osi Vision is currently accepting resumes for a QA Test Analyst III
The main function of a QA Test Analyst III is to develop, implement, and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting, including follow-up and issue resolution.
- Creates and executes detailed test plans and test cases to support new product development and enhancements.
- Ensures successful application developers (internal or external).
- Works closely with developers to create test specifications/conditions and build basic to moderately complex test cases to rigorously test product functionality and investigate all potential product test failures.
- Performs data analysis to support evaluation of system defects or to develop test scenarios. Triages and troubleshoots user-reported system defects; assists customers in various system troubleshooting, balancing, and correction efforts including analysis, verification, and validation of issues and fixes.
- Communicates test results to project teams (internal and external) in a clear and comprehensive manner to aid in resolution.
- Utilizes collaborative technology for efficiency and standardization of test scripts and scenarios.
- Performs knowledge transfer and fosters change management by collaboration and execution of process standards developed by partner teams: Governance, Change Management, and Application Support.
- Coordinates activities including on-time delivery, testing, production moves, and follows up when necessary.
- Works as technical support and liaison to designated IT-personnel to provide testing support, feedback on enhancement requests, and regular updates/releases.
- Adhere to release schedules.
- Provides quality assurance support for critical corporate initiatives including business function support for systems migrations and consolidations, significant business area process improvement projects, and complete product installation.
- At least 5 years experience required
- Experience testing software
- Experience writing test documentation such as test plans, scripts and test results reports
- Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field preferred.
It is the policy of Osi Vision to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Osi Vision will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.