Senior Acquisition Program Analyst – AF Policy and Standards/TMT
Osi Vision is seeking a Senior Acquisition Program Analyst with extensive AF Acquisition Policy knowledge and experience with the AF Task Management Tool (TMT).
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience supporting Headquarters Air Force (HAF) budget preparation and defense, SAE oversight and decision-making activities, PEO program execution and oversight efforts.
- Experience supporting congressional engagements, hearings, testimony, HASC/SASC, HAC-D/SAC-D, appropriations, and authorizations.
- Knowledge of requirements, acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution.
- Experience updating and analyzing program documents (such as Issue Books, Fact Sheets, PMDs, Selected Acquisition Reports [SARs], etc.).
- Experience making recommendations on the allocation of funding, establishment of program goals, objectives, and schedules, and the formulation of program direction.
- Knowledge of Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Air Force, and other Service activities and their impact on AF acquisition programs.
- Experience providing short notice, quick-reaction analyses of critical programmatic issues in the context of Congressional, OSD Staff, Joint Staff, HQ USAF, Major Air Command (MAJCOM), North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), coalition, or bi-lateral activities.
- Knowledge of PPBE documentation and Program Management Directives (PMD).
- Knowledge of the HAF review process – Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (AFROCs), Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment (JWCAs), Defense Acquisition Boards (DABs), Congressional cycle, Acquisition Strategy Panels (ASPs), Air Force Review Board (AFRBs), Configuration Steering Board (CSB), Government Accountability Office (GAO) reports, etc.
- Experience supporting the development of notional efforts like Air Force Policies and Standards, Prototyping Advanced Engine Technology Development, Adaptive Engine Transfer Program, and PEM support to include the Energy PEM.
- Ability to work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Education, Skills, and Certifications:
- 10 years of relevant acquisition experience in government or industry is required.
- Must have DoD (preferably Pentagon acquisition) staff experience and experience with the AF Task Management Tool or similar DoD workforce productivity tools.
- A Master’s Degree and appropriate DAWIA II or III or equivalent certification is required.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Position will require a TS-SCI clearance.
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Travel to CONUS locations may be required.
It is the policy of Osi Vision to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Osi Vision will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.