Senior Acquisition Program Analyst – Task and Records Mgmt
Osi Vision is seeking a Senior Acquisition Program Analyst to provide Task and Records Management support to SAF/AQQ.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience supporting Headquarters Air Force (HAF) budget preparation and defense, SAE oversight and decision-making activities, PEO program execution and oversight efforts of aircraft platforms, and may be required to independently:
- Experience maintaining and analyzing planning, scheduling, and management data.
- Ability to study, analyze, and provide recommendations on requirements, acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution.
- Ability to research and analyze program trends, identify issues, and recommend solutions.
- Understanding of programmatic issues and tradeoffs in terms of required capabilities, costs, and schedules.
- Ability to review and provide recommendations on existing and proposed Air Force acquisition and capability area policies and implementation.
- Ability to review and evaluate the impact of national, DOD, JCS, and civil government policies and activities that affect Air Force acquisition programs and capability areas.
- Experience providing short notice, quick-reaction analyses of critical programmatic issues in the context of Congressional, OSD Staff, Joint Staff, HQ USAF, Major Air Command (MAJCOM), North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), coalition, or bi-lateral activities.
- Experience preparing PPBE documentation to ensure they accurately articulate current programs.
- Understanding of the HAF review process – Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (AFROCs), Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment (JWCAs), Defense Acquisition Boards (DABs), Congressional cycle, Acquisition Strategy Panels (ASPs), Air Force Review Board (AFRBs), Configuration Steering Board (CSB), Government Accountability Office (GAO) reports, etc.
- Knowledge of the Secretariat function for ASPs, AFRBs, and CSBs.
- Support program-specific efforts like Concept of Operations (CONOPS) development, Capability Development Documents (CDD), Capability Production Documents (CPD), Information Exchange Requirements (IER), and requirements working groups.
- Ability to work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Education, Skills, and Certifications:
- 10 years of relevant acquisition or operational experience in government or industry is required.
- A Master’s Degree and appropriate DAWIA II or III or equivalent certification is required.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required
- Position will require a Secret clearance.
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Travel to CONUS locations may be required.
It is the policy of Osi Vision to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Osi Vision will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.