Senior Acquisition Program Analyst – Technical
Osi Vision is seeking Senior Acquisition Program Analysts to provide PEM-like support across multiple SAF/AQ areas including: MQ-9 RPA; Cyber Warfare; EW, ATP, AMRAAM, EA PUP, and MALD-J; Aerial Targets, CTR and WRM; Advanced Engine Technology; Legacy C-130; Tankers (KC-46, KC-10, KC-135); Training Aircraft (T-1, T-6, TH-1H, USAFA Glider) and DMO; and Strategic Airlift (C-5, C-17, KC-135).
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience supporting Headquarters Air Force (HAF) budget preparation and defense, SAE oversight and decision-making activities, PEO program execution and oversight efforts of aircraft platforms.
- Knowledge of requirements, acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution.
- Experience making recommendations on the allocation of funding, establishment of program goals, objectives, and schedules, and the formulation of program direction.
- Understanding of programmatic issues and tradeoffs in terms of required capabilities, costs, and schedules.
- Knowledge of Air Force acquisition and capability area policies and implementation.
- Knowledge of national, DOD, JCS, and civil government policies and activities that affect Air Force acquisition programs and capability areas.
- Experience providing short notice, quick-reaction analyses of critical programmatic issues in the context of Congressional, OSD Staff, Joint Staff, HQ USAF, Major Air Command (MAJCOM), North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), coalition, or bi-lateral activities.
- Experience preparing PPBE documentation.
- Experience supporting the HAF review process – Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (AFROCs), Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment (JWCAs), Defense Acquisition Boards (DABs), Congressional cycle, Acquisition Strategy Panels (ASPs), Air Force Review Board (AFRBs), Configuration Steering Board (CSB), Government Accountability Office (GAO) reports, etc.
- Experience reviewing and documenting Mandatory Declassification Review (MDR) and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
- Experience reviewing capability area analysis and comparing current and programmed capabilities/scenarios to determine and clarify Air Force weapon system acquisition requirements.
- Experience supporting program-specific efforts like Concept of Operations (CONOPS) development, Capability Development Documents (CDD), Capability Production Documents (CPD), Information Exchange Requirements (IER), and requirements working groups.
Education, Skills, and Certifications:
- 10 years of relevant acquisition or operational experience in government or industry is required.
- A Master’s Degree and appropriate DAWIA II or III or equivalent certification is required.
- Specialized experience in the subject area for each position is required (see job summary block above).
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required
- Depending on the position, a Secret or TS-SCI security clearance is required.
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Travel to CONUS locations may be required.
It is the policy of Osi Vision to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Osi Vision will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.