We're seeking a SharePoint Developer to provide onsite management and support for a SharePoint portal with over 100 diverse users. The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate effectively with members of the staff and adjacent units to create applications from conception and translate customer needs into executable requirements and projects for deployment on SharePoint portal.
- Create, organize, and analyze workflows to support customer's business processes.
- Deploy and implement web applications, SharePoint web pages, and client-side scripts and formatting optimized for performance with a friendly easy-to- use interface.
- Evaluate existing software configuration, recommend changes, and assist with modifications, as needed.
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing web applications and custom solutions.
- Use advanced technical skills to provide programming and technical support to related web deployments; address technical and programming issues relating to SharePoint sites.
- Provide engineering support of the SharePoint application lifecycle management, which consists of code creation or customization, code storage and archiving, and code configuration management.
- Upgrade/convert SharePoint sites as required by the direction of the government.
- Other duties as required and assigned direct project manager or corporate leadership.
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 Enterprise development environment.
- Familiarity with CAML Query, JSON, REST, and SharePoint APIs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop client-side dynamic data-driven Single Page Applications (SPA) and web pages, using SharePoint Designer 2013 and elements of Visual Studio.
- Ability to manage and balance work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Candidate must have an active Secret security clearance and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Must have Knowledge of networking hardware/Software over classified and unclassified Government networks.