Sr. Electronics Technician
Osi Vision is currently seeking a Senior (Sr.) Electronics Technician for a position located on Lackland AFB; San Antonio, Texas. In this position, the Sr. Electronics Technician will develop recommendations for suitable substitute parts, system upgrades, alternate suppliers, and configuration changes in response to part obsolescence, loss of suppliers, quality deficiency reports, and technology changes affecting availability of items or commercial repair services.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Experience performing system upgrades
- Experience and knowledge utilizing hand tools, power tools, and test equipment
- Knowledgeable with all safety and equipment compliance requirements
- Experience working with electrical and electromechanical systems, and
additional system components required.
- Experience developing, maintaining and implementing maintenance
procedures to include but not limited to general shop and equipment
- Experience drafting engineering drawings in collaboration with
Engineering Technicians and Systems Engineers.
- Experience with providing technical advice and guidance to system users
on system installation, operation, and troubleshooting.
- Experience as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Technical Adviser on
the systems supported preferred
- Experience in performing installation, integration, upgrade, modification,
repair, deficiency investigation, and operational checks required
- Experience providing an estimated average of 10 quality deficiency
investigations per year and processing a minimum of 25 technical order
change requests per year.
Education, Skills & Certifications:
- Technical Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred with at least 2-4
years of experience or experience beyond the minimum required may be
substituted in lieu of degree to include all applicable required experience
- Familiarity with one or more TAP mission systems (ACR, AACR,
AGFU, AARE, and Harvester) is high Computer Aided Design (CAD)
experience, with either Solidworks, ProEngineer/Creo and AUTOCAD
experience is required
- Familiarity with the TAP Air and Ground sampling systems preferred
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) experience, with Solidworks and
ProEngineer/Creo experience being preferred
- Ability to travel and provide support for TAP systems as required
- Must currently possess a Top Secret/SCI clearance and have
passed, or can pass, a Counterintelligence Scope (CI) polygraph
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S.
Citizenship is required