Acquisition Program Analyst – HR and Marketing
Osi Vision is seeking Human Resources (HR) and Marketing Specialists to provide Acquisition Program Analysis support to the Air Force acquisition community (SAF/AQH). This position will support the Director, Acquisition Career Management’s efforts to guide and manage officer and civilian acquisition career workforce activities and human capital strategic planning for acquisition related workforces.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Marketing and human capital planning experience desired.
- Ability to assist in human capital strategic planning and marketing for the Air Force acquisition workforce. Develop and analyze workforce practices for employees and officers in the Scientist and Engineer and Program Management career fields. Provide expertise on workforce management issues including determination of recruiting targets and strategies.
- Ability to help develop policies and guidelines for the effective recruitment, retention, development, and sustainment of the Scientific, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) workforce in support of acquisition and technology development. Propose creative and innovative human resource management practices supporting the current and future technological requirements of Air Force acquisition and sustainment programs.
- Experience supporting and/or marketing career development programs. Position will develop strategies and approaches for encouraging continuous learning and career development approaches that engage members of the workforce in processes designed to ensure the development of future leaders.
- Ability to analyze workforce competency development, identify gaps, and develop recommendations for recruitment, development, and training initiatives to ensure a competent workforce.
- Experience identifying best practices or efficiencies in workforce strategies that have organization-wide benefits or payoffs.
- Ability to assist in developing strategies and technologies for communicating workforce policy, implementing guidance. Air Force specific experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Educations, Skills, and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 or more years of progressively responsible experience in the development of officer and/or civilian personnel programs and policies at the MAJCOM or headquarters level.
- AFPC or equivalent experience managing officer or civilian career fields.
- Marketing experience highly desired. Will therefore consider college grad with Marketing degree and 2-3 years marketing experience.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required
- Position will require a Secret clearance.
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Travel to CONUS locations may be required.
It is the policy of Osi Vision to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Osi Vision will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.