Osi Vision is accepting resumes for a Full Time Card Services Specialist.
- Set up merchant numbers with external third-party vendors and processors, and communicates new site status with stakeholders.
- Performs site maintenance and maintains internal merchant database.
- Maintains customer, vendor and card tables within approved electronic data repositories necessary for accurate posting of payment card settlement transactions to the appropriate accounts.
- Administers the processing and settlement of third-party files through the reconciliation process and resolves issues.
- Monitors payment card network for stability and reports issues to the respective departments.
- Monitors daily third-party payment card network files for anomalies that prohibit successful transaction processing.
- Processes failed transactions through appropriate vendors and manages the resolution of non-financial consumer disputes.
- Administer the dispute process across all channels of trade; including requests for copies, verification of chargeback validity and reconciliation of chargeback files posted to system.
- Creates and maintains a variety of reports used for month end, analytics, fraud analysis and compliance monitoring combining source data from internal reporting systems as well as third party vendors.
Education & Experience Required/Preferred:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- Accounting Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 or more years of merchant banking, accounting, or retail operations experience required
A minimum of at least 2 years of experience in the following –
- Card Settlement Management
- Compliant Monitoring/Handling
- Database Queries and Reporting
- Information and Reporting
- Issues Management
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Management
- Time and Task Management
- Trend Analysis
It is the policy of Osi Vision to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Osi Vision will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.