Configuration Management Analyst
Osi Vision is seeking a Configuration Management Analyst to support, assure and ensure equipment, systems, technical data, hardware baselines and software versions are correct per each applicable baseline.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Define and document Configuration Management (CM) activities, processes, requirements and requests resources to monitor and control the development verifying the modification of C4ISR equipment, systems and SoS(s) acquired by C4ISR program.
- Assist in the identification of engineering technical data to provide requirements traceability of configuration baseline documentation in support of C4ISR program and asset’s baselines management.
- Perform configuration database data management activities (Populate and extract data).
- Perform data searches, retrieval and extraction for accuracy and completeness from various Coast Guard, Army and Navy legacy CM program databases and equipment/system data repositories.
- Participate in and support Government C4ISR Configuration Management Audits [Functional
- Configuration Audits (FCA) and Physical Configuration Audits (PCA)] to establish platform/systems Product baselines.
- Provide CM program Configuration Control Board (CCB) Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) preparation and implementation activities support
- Document the CM organization and practices that are to be applied consistently and uniformly throughout all acquisition phases of the C4ISR systems life cycle.
- Assist in the preparation of ECP implementation packages.
- Perform Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) activities by tracking and documenting status of approved ECPs in ECP Status Tracking database
- Performs searches and retrieval of engineering technical data and Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) data for ECP preparation.
- Support the CM Manager by attendance/observation of multiple CG CCBs and CM working groups across multiple product lines (e.g. Surface and Aviation).
- Work to ensure the C4ISR CM Portal site, NSERC site, the MEARS database and other various USN databases contain up to date data as well as historical data.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university.
- Five (5) years demonstrated related experience supporting a major system acquisition program.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Security Clearance Requirements
- Active Secret security clearance
- US citizenship required
- US Government or military experience
- Familiar with Coast Guard Configuration Management Policy COMDINST 4130.6B and Configuration Management Guidance, MIL-HDBK-61A
- Experience with Acquisition Life Cycle Framework
- Experience with C4ISR CM Portal site, NSERC site, the MEARS database