Cyber Security Analyst
Osi Vision is currently seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to perform system, network and application Assessment and Authorization (A&A)-related tasks including Risk Management Framework (RMF) package development, Cybersecurity (Information Assurance) controls analysis, risk assessment, contingency planning, Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E), risk mitigation analysis, and technology reviews/assessments. This position is in the Washington, DC. Area.
• Provide documentation services related to Security Authorization Process activities.
• Must hold an active DoD Secret clearance.
• Compile, develop and refine the standardized processes for developing IT system authorization.
• Organize and maintain electronic libraries of all documents and task-associated documentation, deliverables, reference materials, memorandums, and relevant documentation through systems development life cycle to include: all drafts, versions, finals, updates, maintenance, and retirement to electronic archive.
• Compile, draft, review, develop, and deliver recommendations on all aspects relevant to Cybersecurity (Information Assurance) SAP activities, processes and associated documentation to the COR for review and approval.
• Update Documentation Style guides upon COR request, and implement standard style and formats for all SAP associated documentation, reports and task related elements.
• Review security related work products (SAP packages) for compliance, content and adherence to the approved style and format guidelines. SAP Packages include but are not limited to reports, documents, test plans, procedures, evaluation criteria, analysis results and all security related documents.
• Electronically apply and track all documents and written comments, as requested by the COR. The Contractor shall ensure that all security related documentation is compliant with standards and requirements, in accordance with established guidelines and delivery schedules.
• Prepare, reproduce, and file all security related packages and related documentation, as defined by the USCG System Development Life Cycle requirements.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• At least four (4) years demonstrated experience supporting a major system acquisition program’s Security Authorization process.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited university.
• US Government or military experience
• Knowledge of performing system, network and application A&A-related tasks including RMF package development, IA/security controls analysis, risk assessment, contingency planning, Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E), risk mitigation analysis, and technology reviews/assessments.
• Experience with Platform Information Technology (PIT) /Industrial Control System (ICS) analysis.
• Familiar with DoD/DHS Cybersecurity directives, policy, instructions and orders
• Must hold appropriate current DoD baseline Cybersecurity certifications in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M IAM Level II. I.e. CAP, CASP.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc…)