Development Environment Architect – Cloud
Osi Vision is currently seeking a Development Environment Architect to be part of the team designing and creating acloud-based software development and maintenance environment. The position is located in Ogden, Utah. In this position, the Architect will develop an architecture that includes:
- Automated access to a suite of shared services, including software development tools.
- Automated provisioning of cloud accounts
- Automated compliance enforcement of restrictions on cloud services
The Architect will use your expertise in designing and developing cloud-based environments, create business and workflow models, and oversee development of the cloud security architecture.
Technical requirements for the position are as follows:
- Proven ability to design and implement secure cloud-based software development environments
- Thorough understanding of cloud security architectures and technologies such as Multi-Factor Authentication and compliance enforcement
- Strong familiarity with the use of Amazon Web Services to host government systems
- Aircraft and Avionics software development experience is desired/preferred
- Experience migrating existing development environments to the cloud
- Experience with modern web UI frameworks
- Experience with relational databases, SQL and ORMs
- Experience developing REST based APIs
- Experience with RMF and Xacta highly desirable
The educational and experience requirements for this position are:
- BS in computer science or a related field
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
Due to the work you’ll perform and interactions with intelligence community and DoD programs you will need to be aUS citizen with an active DoD Security Clearance.