Engineering Technician II
Osi Vision is currently accepting resumes for a Engineering Technician II – Must have active TS/SCI government security clearance. This position is a direct report to a Material Coordinator Task Lead and contributes as a team member to the efficient execution of the CPSD requirements within the Demilitarization functional area of responsibility.
- Responsible for adhering to project operational directives, as well as, those security and safety requirements as directed in the performance work statement (PWS).
- Provides direct technical expertise and technical contributions over the day-to-day activities of the contract.
- Coordinates and effectively cooperates with supervisors, coworkers, and customer to execute Engineering Technician II duties, such as, following specific instructions, assembles or constructs simple or standard equipment or parts.
- Service or repair simple instruments or equipment; extracts engineering data from various prescribed but non-standardized sources; processes the data following well-defined methods.
- Accountable to both the Material Coordinator Task Lead, as well as, PM for meeting established technical, cost, labor, and contract management expectations.
- Primarily dedicated to the demilitarization requirement of the PWS, but cross-trained to support various aspects of the program to meet an as needed requirement.
- Follows standard work methods on recurring assignments but receives explicit instructions on unfamiliar assignments; technical adequacy of routine work is reviewed on completion; non-routine work may also be reviewed in progress.
- Performs standardized or prescribed assignments involving a sequence of related operations.
- Following specific instructions, assembles or constructs simple or standard equipment or parts; may service or repair simple instruments or equipment.
- Conducts a variety of tests using established methods.
- Prepares test specimens, adjusts and operates equipment, and records test data, pointing out deviations resulting from equipment malfunction or observational errors; and extracts engineering data from various prescribed but non-standardized sources; processes the data following well- defined methods including elementary algebra and geometry; presents the data in prescribed form.
- Ability to use a desktop computer or laptop
- Knowledge of Microsoft Programs and pertinent micro- processing programs.
- H.S. Diploma Required
- AA or Bachelors Degree (Technical) preferred
- A minimum of at least 2-4 years of experience as a Engineering Technician preferred