In support of this position, the Logistics Analyst will provide systems acquisition (logistics), requirement analysis, logistics documentation, Logistics Plan of Action and Milestones (POAMs), Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Ship Change Documents, Ordnance Alterations (ORDALTs), and Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) services in support of Navy C4ISR programs.
• Research, participate in, prepare and submit draft Logistics Readiness Assessments (LRAs) for approval
• Brief approved LRAs to the Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Manager, CM Manager, and other USCG directorates as directed (CG-931, CG-932, CG-933, CG-4, CG-6, CG-DCO)
• Support the project office by conducting reviews on contract deliverable requirements lists (CDRLs) to ensure compliance with contract requirements
• Update and provide drafts to the COR of all routine MSAM documents for approval when approved changes occur as prescribed by the MSAM
• Prepare draft milestone and action logs and maintain approved Milestones and Action Item logs to permit planning and monitoring of workload by the ILS and CM Managers
• Support the preparation of requirements, logistics, and technical documents, by attending Technical Scoping Sessions, researching equipment and system nomenclatures and descriptions, delivery schedules, interface design information and other GFI (Maintenance Procedure Cards (MPCs), Allowance Parts Lists (APLs), and Technical Manuals), and identifying INCO kits.
• Assist in the development and update of Logistics Plan of Action and Milestones (POAMs) for Technology Refresh, Baseline upgrades, ECPs/TCTOs, Ship Change Documents, Ordnance Alterations (ORDALTs), and Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) insertion.
• Identify, characterize, track and propose solutions for acquisitions logistics issues.
• Track issues monthly, to include the issue, the date of identification, the cause (if any), potential resolutions and the resolution need date.
• Assist the project office in the development of EILSP and ESS for new systems and
updates to existing systems as determined by DMSMS changes.
• Review Modernization documentation to assist in the transition of technical and logistics documentation to sustainment community.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Minimum of at least three (3) years demonstrated related experience in procurement and acquisition management supporting a major system acquisition program logistics planning and execution.
• US Government or military experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) Preferred Experience
• Experience with Acquisition Life Cycle Framework
• Understands Life Cycle Logistics planning and will create support plans, transition plans.
• Experience in performing Maintenance Engineering Data analysis, and Configuration Management.
• Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university.
Required licenses or certifications:
• Valid driver’s license and must be a U.S. Citizen
• Possess and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
• Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
• Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
It is the policy of Osi Vision to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race,
religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic
information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Osi Vision will provide
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.