In support of this position, the Logistics Specialist shall provide logistics support for life-cycle sustainment for fielded systems used in support of TAP mission systems and equipment.
- Experience performing tasks associated with supply, procurement, sparing, logistics planning, and item management.
- Knowledge and experience inputting data to Government produced reports, data systems, and briefings.
- Experience processing deliverable reports and inputting data to Government produced reports, data systems, and briefings.
- Experience producing estimated average 250-300 actions, to include requisitions, shipments, receipts, repairs etc.per year.
- Familiarity with the TAP Air and Ground sampling systems preferred
- Knowledge of the DoD systems acquisition process to successfully define doctrine and operations concepts required
- Expertise in expediting hardware through the repair cycle process to reach end users in worldwide locations is required
- Knowledge with stock listing, disposal, and re procurement processes and guidelines.
- Expertise in requirements computations and use of AFLCMC/HNC Cryptologic Logistics Automated Suppo1t System (CLASS) is required.
- Familiarity with military standards and regulations governing logistics policies and procedures required.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent required with at least 2-4 years of experience as a Logistics Specialist
- Technical or AA degree preferred
Required Licenses or Certifications:
- Valid driver’s license and must be a U.S. Citizen
- Government TS (Top Secret) Security Clearance required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Must be able to regularly stand, walk; sit; use hands to handle, feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
It is the policy of Osi Vision to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Osi Vision will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.