Osi Vision is currently seeking an Project Manager for a position located on Fort Knox, KY. In this position, the Project Manager serves as the Contractor’s on-site representative and central point-of-contract (POC) for Contracting Officer and Contracting Officer Representative regarding the performance of this contract. Manages the administrative and technical staff of multimedia/visual information, fabrication (including incentive awards) and maintenance/repair/renovation specialists. Implements policies, procedures, training and guidelines for all contract personnel to ensure successful contract performance. The Project Manager is also responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the contract, as well as interpreting company policies to workers and enforces all safety regulations.
Experience & Knowledge –
- Experience with implementation and application of the Quality Control Plan to ensure quality contract performance.
- Experience in both a professional and trade capacity providing job cost estimates, i.e. various technical skill sets in support of exhibits displays, fabrication etc.
- Experience exercising direct and indirect supervision over a workforce consisting of a wide variety of trades skilled personnel.
- Experience with time sensitive projects.
Education, Skills & Certifications –
- A four-year degree in a management or technical field is desired, but not required.
- Position must have seven (7) years’ experience in a position of Project Manager or Supervisor of Visual Information/Multimedia contracts of comparable scope and volume.
- The proper mix of education, training, work and supervisory experience may substitute.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be a U.S. Citizen.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with service technicians, service information authors and all Fort Knox customers.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of contributors in a fast-paced and demanding environment is essential.
- Must have the physical capability of walking, bending, stooping, pulling and lifting up to fifty (50) pounds.