Public Key Infrastructure, Local Registration Authority (PKI LRA)
- Active Security Clearance
- PKI LRA experience desired but not required
- Information Technology background
- Assist Trusted Agents (TA) facilitate the actual PKI certificate issuance.
- Ensure TAs have been designated in writing by Commanding Officer and have been properly trained
- Collect, verify, and submit information provided by potential subscribers which is to be entered into public key certificates.
- LRAs use computer hardware and software to revoke, suspend and restore electronic keys.
- Coordinate with individuals to control the registration process and validate the identification of users.
- Participate in researching in-house records, reference materials, archives and automated data bases at managers’ request.
- Maintain master spreadsheets as required for Token Management to track orders requests, and generate status reports on pending or shipped orders.
- Access an external database, the Token Management System (TMS) in support of the Certificate Authority, collecting and formatting information that is to be used in certificate issuance, verification of Subscribers.
- Maintain certificate application request files.
- Register and enroll users & issue SIPRNET PKI certificates on a DoD token.
- Ensure all legal documents are signed for auditing purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Joint Base Andrews, Washington DC Area