Senior Acquisition Program Analyst – Portfolio Management
Osi Vision is seeking a Content Management, Portfolio Management and SharePoint Expert to provide Senior Acquisition Program Analyst support to SAF/AQXS-CIO.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Content management, portfolio management and SharePoint expertise.
- Experience managing the acquisition of and performing the oversight of large acquisition business systems’ portfolios.
- Experience supporting a recurring cycle of Information Technology System Performance and Portfolio Management Reviews, including the preparation of analysis data and reporting products as well as recommendations for management decisions and actions related to subjects such as compliance, budgets, and certifications.
- Experience maintaining information for organizational business systems portfolios in DOD and AF IT system reporting tools like the Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR).
- Experience supporting the CIO in the evaluation of existing organizational processes and providing recommendations on architectures, current business practices, and automated business tools. Among the objectives of this analysis are the development and implementation of an integrated acquisition information system for senior management utilizing data warehousing and mining of legacy systems to facilitate more rapid and higher fidelity analysis of budgetary and financial alternatives.
- Ability to work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Education, Skills, and Certifications:
- Ten years of relevant acquisition or operational experience in government or industry.
- A relevant Master’s Degree and appropriate DAWIA II or III or equivalent certification.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required
- Position will require a Secret clearance.
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Travel to CONUS locations may be required.
It is the policy of Osi Vision to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Osi Vision will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.