Senior Business Reengineering Analyst – Enterprise Architecture
Osi Vision is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to provide Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Reengineering support to SAF/AQXS-CIO.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Ability to support the CIO in the evaluation of existing SAF/AQ organizational processes and provide recommendations on architectures, current business practices, and automated business tools. Among the objectives of this analysis are the development and implementation of an integrated acquisition information system for senior management utilizing data warehousing and mining of legacy systems to facilitate more rapid and higher fidelity analysis of budgetary and financial alternatives.
- Experience planning, justifying, and documenting the development of new and upgraded Information Technology automated systems for the acquisition and contracting enterprises.
- Experience supporting the development and reviews of architectures that represent acquisition and contracting domain operational processes and information flows, Information Technology deployment and interfaces, and Data and Information meaning. This includes support for Future State solutions that transform the acquisition and contracting domains' Information Technology.
- Ability to work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Education, Skills, and Certifications:
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of business reengineering experience.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required
- Position will require a Secret clearance.
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Travel to CONUS locations may be required.
It is the policy of Osi Vision to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Osi Vision will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.