Senior Policy Analyst – SAF/AQE Executive Action Group
Osi Vision is seeking a Senior Acquisition Policy Analyst/Subject Matter Expert to provide Executive level acquisition policy, analysis and integration support to SAF/AQXE.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience reviewing and evaluating the impact of national, DOD, JCS, and civil government policies that affect Air Force acquisition programs and capability areas.
- Experience providing recommendations to address the impacts of such policies.
- Ability to ensure Air Force interests are fully articulated within DOD.
- Experience preparing draft policy and guidance changes and implementation plans.
- Experience Reviewing and providing recommendations on existing and proposed Air Force acquisition and capability area policies and implementation.
- Experience researching Congressional transcripts, press releases, public events, documents, and information.
- Knowledge of methods for gathering information to populate and maintain databases.
- Ability to provide recommendations to assist the SAE with congressional and media subject matter (testimony/hearing/interview prep, responses to official inquiries, etc.) to ensure the Air Force delivers accurate and credible data and information to propel modernization and sustainment of Air Force weapon systems and to avoid unintended communication consequences that affect acquisition programs as well as public opinion.
- Ability to work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Must have positive, professional attitude, ability to work well with all levels of military, civilian employees and customers, locally and abroad.
Education, Skills, and Certifications:
- Master’s Degree and DAWIA II or DAWIA III or equivalent certification.
- 10 years of acquisition experience, at least 5 years of which is DoD specific.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required
- Position will require a Secret clearance.
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Travel to CONUS locations may be required.
It is the policy of Osi Vision to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Osi Vision will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.