We’re seeking a Business Intelligence Professional to maintain and evolve a customer’s business intelligence
enterprise environment. The Database Developer will:
- Maintain and provide enhancements to application integration and information architecture in an
environment based on Microsoft SharePoint, Army Knowledge Online and milSuite.
- Be responsible for the data architecture, integration services, and database administration support for
the Portal team.
- Review and remediate nightly load processes.
- Manage SQL Server health status and develop and execute disaster recovery plans and programs.
- Perform data modeling and ETL processes for
- Architect and deploy solutions to support tracking mandatory and group specific training,
- Be responsible for all aspects of the environment’s
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active Secret security clearance.
- Business Intelligence certification. Business Intelligence Developer certification preferred.
- Current Security+ CE certification to support IAT Level II functions.
- Minimum of four years’ experience with Data Integration, Reporting and Analysis Services.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in Database development and administration including SQL server.
- Knowledge of Army Enterprise applications with a focus on SharePoint 2010/13/16, AKO and milSuite.
- Skill in analysis, documentation, and improvement of customer business processes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage and balance work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of networking hardware/Software over classified and unclassified Government networks.
Osi Vision is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform
pre-employment substance abuse testing.