SharePoint Development Task Lead
We’re seeking an IT Project Manager to be the on-site Task Lead to maintain and evolve a customer’s business
intelligence enterprise environment. The Task Lead will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the environment’s SharePoint Portal and Army Knowledge Online and
- Oversee configuration of the technical architecture and business intelligence (BI) tools.
- Work with customers to document efficiencies within their current process and identify solutions
through research to resolve them.
- Gather requirements through interview and observation to deliver functional and technical specification
to the team's developer.
- Explore and exploit all emerging Government-owned Enterprise applications, existing tools and
resources that will support the Enterprise Environment.
- Provide training and technical support for business tools and SharePoint to both on-site and off-site
- Act as the SharePoint SME in technical reviews requested by government oversight.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related area. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Current Security+ CE certification to support IAT Level II functions.
- Minimum of four years of experience designing, testing, documenting, and implementing process
improvement and knowledge management applications based on customer business processes
- Knowledge of Army Enterprise applications with a focus on SharePoint 2010/13/16, AKO and milSuite.
- Knowledge of best practices relating to data gathering, storage, reporting, analysis and user interfaces.
- Ability to manage projects utilizing agile, iterative processes according to PMBOK best practices.
- Skill in analysis, documentation, and improvement of customer business processes.
- Proficiency in the administration of Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/2016.
- Experience in the administration of Army tools (Army Knowledge Online, MilSuite, Defense
Collaboration Services, Strategic Management System).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage and balance work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of networking hardware/Software over classified and unclassified Government networks.
Osi Vision is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform
pre-employment substance abuse testing.