Osi Vision is currently seeking a Technician Specialist for a position located on Lackland AFB; San Antonio, Texas. In this position, the Technician Specialist will perform a variety of troubleshooting and failure analysis tasks which are broad in nature and are concerned with the depot level sustainment of Communications Security/Information Assurance (Key Management) equipment, systems, and/or weapon systems, including support facilities and/or equipment.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience servicing equipment to requested condition within Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) timelines as assigned and required
- Experience supporting the planning and performance of engineering specifications and requirements.
- Experience assisting with installation and testing of complete systems and possibly fly away support
- Experience completing at least 10 engineering change orders per month and update an estimated 12 drawings per month.
- Experience supporting technical/engineering activities related to the development, integration, testing and evaluation of a project
- Experience working under project specific timelines for assigned system build, integration and installation tasks
- Experience performing a minimum of 150-200 COMSEC repair actions
- Familiarity with the TAP Air and Ground sampling systems preferred
- General knowledge of established standards, procedures and maintenance management practices for depot level maintenance test including recertification of COMSEC/IA equipment required
Education, Skills, and Certifications:
- Technical Associate preferred with at least 2-4 years of experience or experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of degree to include all applicable required experience and knowledge
- IT related certifications such as DoD 8570.1, Security +, Network + and A+ certifications is preferred
- Must currently possess a security clearance and have passed, or can pass, a Counterintelligence Scope (CI) polygraph test
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, S. Citizenship is required
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Technician Specialist (COMSEC Communications Security)
To Apply, click here